Concrete Inspection And Repair Services
Testing of hardened concrete
HI Abseiling provide a range of concrete inspection services, we have a solid 15 years of concrete inspection and sampling experience, our services include:
- Close visual and tactile surveys
- Chloride ion content sampling, samples are submitted to a UKAS accredited laboratory for chemical and physical analysis. Our testing regime is strictly in accordance with BRE IP 21/86 and the concrete society report No. 32.3no.
- Depth of carbonation using Phenolphthalein indicator solution in accordance with BRE IP 6/81.
- Half cell potential testing
- Core samples / concrete strength testing at UKAS accredited laboratory in accordance with BS EN 12504.
- Cover meter surveys to BS1881. Our covermeters are calibrated by a UKAS accredited labortory.
- Safe removal of loose material and repairs if required using fosroc products.
- Reinforcement mapping and breakout to ascertain bar dimensions.
- Factual reporting.